Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Sleep Essential Oil Blend Review





This is a very nice oil blend ready to use. Very nice aroma, not too overbearing at all. 
I've used it a couple nights in particular where I couldn't sleep well. What a lifesaver! I need my sleep since I homeschool. Being tired doesn't cut it during the day! 
I definitely keep this on hand. 

Click the link above to get your own.



ingradient.jpgINGREDIENTS

Sleep fuses the 100% natural essential oils of:
 - Palmarosa helps diminish anxiety
 - Sandalwood quiets the mind
 - Vetiver soothes, helps with relaxation
 - Ylang Ylang encourages peace

Blended in 100% organic Jojoba Oil.

not-contain.jpgDOES NOT CONTAIN

Parabens - Sulfates - Synthetic Fragrances - Synthetic Dyes - Petrochemicals - Phthalates - GMOs - Triclosan
Nor is it animal tested.

apply.jpgHOW TO APPLY

For maximum benefits, apply generously, rolling on in a circular motion, 5x each, to temples, wrists, and neck. Inhale deeply after each application. Reapply repeatedly a half hour before bedtime to promote a good night’s rest. Hint: Apply to a tissue or napkin and place it next to your pillow.

18new.png

No comments:

Post a Comment