Friday, January 25, 2013
You know you're a mom when... (A growing list)
You know you're a mom when...
(This is a growing list! Please feel free to comment your own answer!)
* You find yourself picking boogers out of your kids nose with your
* You wipe your kids nose with sleeve of your shirt and roll it up to hide it. (Sometimes, you might forget to roll it up, though)
* You might call your child by the dogs name (or vice versa) when they are in trouble or are frustrated with them.
* You find yourself watching one of their cartoons / tv shows and see that your child has fallen asleep. And you don't know how long they have been sleeping.
* You find yourself humming or singing a theme song to one of yourself children's favorite shows.
* You have someone screaming at you from the bathroom to wipe their butt