Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Indie Nail Polish

As some of you may know....
I have my own indie nail polish brand. Ok, two.
For those of you who don't, here is a little about us:
My main brand is Seventy-Seven Nail Lacquer. We are small brand based in Washington State. All our polishes are made to order or sometimes in small batches. Seventy-Seven is our new brand. I decided to create another because.. Well, keep on reading

Polish Junkie Nail Lacquer is our original brand. Also made to order or in small batches. Polish Junkies exists today to help me raise funds for homeschool expenses. Field trips, supplies, etc. What makes this brand fun is, I am working in collaboration with kids to make something special for you!

You can find Seventy-Seven and Polish Junkie at my Storenvy shop located HERE.
If you shop on Storenvy, please "watch" us!


We are also on Facebook. Click HERE.
And, I know you're on Facebook. Please give our page a like!




No comments:

Post a Comment