Jet Lag & Sleep
- JET LAG PILLS. Helps you get to sleep, stay asleep and awake refreshed and ready for a terrific day! Great for relaxation, stress, and immune system balance. Perfect for travel such as business trips and vacations. Feel your best whether you have meetings the next day, planned activities on vacation or just winding down from stressful airplane traveling.
- SLEEP AID. Natural formula that helps you get adequate rest so your body has time to relax and rebuild. helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle and other circadian rhythms. Designed to support your body's functions of rest and recuperation.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS. Free of GMOs, gluten, sugar, soy, preservatives and artificial ingredients.
- SAFE & PROVEN. Avoid harmful sleep aids. Ching Chi is manufactured in a GMP certified facility which the FDA regulates, and is produced in the United States.
- RISK-FREE GUARANTEE! You will be 100% satisfied or we'll give you your money back.
Product DescriptionCHING CHI
ChingChi is a proprietary blend of natural ingredients traditionally used in ancient cultures. Our formulation harmonizes with your body to help with jet lag and sleep.
Take 2 pills before bedtime.
- Get to sleep faster and maintain a healthy sleep cycle
- Improve the quality of restful sleep, so you wake up energized
- Rejuvenate your system while you sleep and have less fatigue the next day
- Helps with insomnia and shift-work disorder (people whose daily work schedule changes).
- Great for everything from sleep issues to stressful work travel
INGREDIENTS (a few highlights)
MELATONIN: Helps control your sleep and wake cycles, and adjust the body's internal clock.
VALERIAN ROOT: Naturally promoting restful sleep is cmmonly used for sleep disorders, especially the inability to sleep such as insomnia. Also used for conditions connected to anxiety, psychological stress and nervousness.
PASSION FLOWER: Used traditionally in the Americas and later in Europe as a calming herb for anxiety and insomnia.
LEMON BALM: A member of the mint family, is considered a calming herb. It was used as far back as the Middle Ages to reduce stress and anxiety, promote sleep, improve appetite, and ease pain and discomfort from indigestion (including gas and bloating, as well as colic).
GABA: Referred to as the "brain's natural calming agent", has natural calming effect, promotes relaxation and eases nervous tension.
I have been offered this product in exchange for my honest review.