Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Fabulous Blog Ribbon Award!!!



I have been awarded the Fabulous Blog Ribbon award by Emily at MRS MOMMY BOOKNERD!
Thank you Emily!!!
    

In order to receive this award you have to follow a few rules:

1. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2. NAME OF 5 OF YOUR MOST FABULOUS MOMENTS EITHER IN REAL LIFE OR IN THE BLOGOSPHERE
3. NAME 5 THINGS YOU LOVE
4. NAME 5 THINGS YOU HATE
5. PASS THE RIBBON ON TO 5 OTHER BLOGGERS


5 FABULOUS MOMENTS 

1. My Wedding Day
2. & 3. The birth of my sons
4. Moving to Washington
5. Adopting our rottweiler, Kaleb


5 THINGS I LOVE 

1. My Family
2. Our home
3. A good drink
4. Purses & Shoes
5. My sarcasm and dark sense of humor


5 THINGS I HATE

1. Not getting enough sleep
2. Being wrong (not that it happens)
3. My procrastinating
4. Not having enough time to get things done
5. Too much rain (I live in Washington)


5  BLOGGERS I AWARD THE FABULOUS BLOG RIBBON AWARD TO