Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Fabulous Blog Ribbon Award!!!



I have been awarded the Fabulous Blog Ribbon award by Emily at MRS MOMMY BOOKNERD!
Thank you Emily!!!
    

In order to receive this award you have to follow a few rules:

1. POST THE RULES ON YOUR BLOG
2. NAME OF 5 OF YOUR MOST FABULOUS MOMENTS EITHER IN REAL LIFE OR IN THE BLOGOSPHERE
3. NAME 5 THINGS YOU LOVE
4. NAME 5 THINGS YOU HATE
5. PASS THE RIBBON ON TO 5 OTHER BLOGGERS


5 FABULOUS MOMENTS 

1. My Wedding Day
2. & 3. The birth of my sons
4. Moving to Washington
5. Adopting our rottweiler, Kaleb


5 THINGS I LOVE 

1. My Family
2. Our home
3. A good drink
4. Purses & Shoes
5. My sarcasm and dark sense of humor


5 THINGS I HATE

1. Not getting enough sleep
2. Being wrong (not that it happens)
3. My procrastinating
4. Not having enough time to get things done
5. Too much rain (I live in Washington)


5  BLOGGERS I AWARD THE FABULOUS BLOG RIBBON AWARD TO  








22 comments:

  1. Congrats on the ribbon and thank you for the nomination! Glad I've made your radar! -Guam Goddess In Training

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun, posted my ribbon on my blog. Have a great Sunday! http://guamgoddessintraining.blogspot.com/2012/07/fabulous-blog-ribbon-award-for-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey congratulations Kat! I'll be sure to check out those blogs you recommended.

    Leslie (aka Gwen Moss blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Be sure to check out those blogs! Love 'em!

      Delete
  4. CONGRATS TO YOU KAT! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I am a new follower from the Monday Mom Musing blog hop. I look forward to following your blog.

    www.adventureswithcaptaindestructo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you on Monday Mingle #78. Congrats on the Ribbon. I can definitely see why it was presented to you. Hope you have a great week. Stop by and see me sometime at www.alittleunhinged.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And I'm already following you! :)

      Delete
  7. SOOOOOOOOO - just saw that your comment got lost in my spam!!! but here i am checking you out lady and i love it! thanks for stopping by!

    -s

    ReplyDelete
  8. I kinda like the rain in WA. I know, I know... I am one of seven people that do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't mind it that much. Except when I feel like I've been trapped inside my house too long!

      Delete
  9. Congratulations! I am your newest linky follower...visiting from the Make my morning blog hop! Have a fabulous week! =)

    http://mybizarrefamily.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats on your award!
    -mamaandthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. A good "strong" drink Darling... we've much in common! Cups Up! and Congrats on your award... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course, a good "strong" drink! And thank you!

      Delete