Monday, July 9, 2012

Monday Listicles: 10 things I would miss / not miss if I die today




This listicle was suggested by Deborah at Mannahatta Mamma and inspired by Nora Ephron’s list THINGS SHE WILL MISS AND WHAT SHE WON’T.
Feel free to give it your own twist and have fun with it.

10 Things I Would Miss If I Died Today
 1. My Husband and Kids
 2. All my other Family
 3. Our home
 4. Waking up next to my husband
 5. My son yelling for me when he wakes up in the morning :)
 6. The Sun
 7. A good drink
 8. Our rottweiler, Kaleb
 9. The Beach
10. Hugs and Kisses  

10 Things I Would Not Miss If I Died Today
 1. Bills
 2. Whining & Temper Tantrums
 3. Stepping on legos
 4. Cleaning the house
 5. Doing dishes & laundry
 6. The price of gas & food
 7. Property Taxes
 8. My weight
 9. Spiders
10. Taking bad pictures