Thursday, July 12, 2012

The Versatile Blogger Award! Yes!



Yes, ladies (and gentlemen) I have been awarded The Versatile Blogger Award! Yay! Awesome!
 I would like to thank Brooke at Crazy Mama Drama for nominating me. Brooke you rock! Thank you!
I know I haven't been blogging for too long. But I've entered a world full of awesome people! You all rock! Keep on keepin' on!

The rules for accepting the award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you
2. Include a link to their blog
3. Include the award image in your blog post
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award
6. When nominating, include a link to their site
7. Let the bloggers know they have been nominated


7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT MYSELF

1.I'm one the worst procrastinators you'll ever know. If not the worst!
2.  I am obsessed with nail polishes.
3. I spend way too much time on the internet.
4. I don't drink soda
5. If I was 1 1/2 - 2 inches shorter, I would legally be considered a dwarf. Yes, I'm short. I'm ok with it. Buying jeans is a pain in the ass, though...
6. I'm always keeping an eye out for freebie stuff on the web. Who doesn't like free stuff?!
7. I need a mommy makeover