Monday, July 2, 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award for me? Awww shucks! :)






I have been awarded the Kreativ Blogger Award! Awesome right?! Thank you, Mod Mom Beyond IndieDom !! You rock!! Check her out, she is beyond awesome!
There are a few rules for the recipient of the Kreativ Blogger Award. And here we go.... !!! 

The Rules and Conduct for the Kreativ Blogger Award

1.     Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link (as above).
2.     List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
3.     Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links, and let them know.

Hmmmm.... 7 things about myself  that my readers might find interesting..... Isn't this one of those questions they ask you in group setting where they are trying to get people to know each other. (you know what I mean right?)

1. I don't know if you'll find it interesting or disturbing but I am fascinated with power tools. Don't ask me why. I just do. I will at some point in my life own a jackhammer. (LOL) Don't ask me what I will do with it. I haven't made specific plans. However, I will post pictures at that point in time. 

2. This one is a bit more normal. :) I am a California born native who now lives in Washington State. Yes, there is a difference. Especially in the weather. I am still trying to get used to all this rain!

3. I was born on St. Patrick's Day. But I was supposed to be born on Valentines Day. Well, that's what I've been told. And since I was born late, this is my excuse for any time I am late for anything.

4. I hate driving in the snow. I may have been known to keep my son home from school because I won't drive him to the bus stop.

5. I am a self diagnosed OCD person. Who else is obsessed with making sure the kitchen stove and lights are off before they leave the house. I mean, I repeatedly check these things. Sometimes, I will be backing down the driveway and have to go back and check! (whoa, right?!) Then there is making sure that the dog is in the house. But the worst is making sure the door is locked, I check that numerous times. Unless, my husband is with us, then it's not nearly as bad... I better stop before I scare you guys off.....

6. I love to order freebies off the internet. Who doesn't like to get free stuff?!?

7. I am a 30 something married SAHM. I have two awesome boys, ages 4 and 6. (the 6 y.o. turns 7 on 7/5) They are a handful but I love 'em to death. Me and the Hubs have been married for almost 5 years. I don't know how he puts up with me. I'm sure I drive him crazy.   Hey...that was more than 7 things. Is that ok? As you can tell, I just might not have it all together. But with my family, I have it all! :)


And the 7 Blogs that I nominate are: 
(Some of these ladies maybe on Facebook more than their actual pages. Please check both their blogs and FB pages. Thank you!)

Oh my gosh. How can you not love this blog!?! If you don't know Miss Patti, you must do so TODAY! I insist. She is the bomb! And your day is not complete without the wisdom she bestows on you. She is also on FB.

This young lady is just awesome. She tells it like it is. Like a boss. Her kids are awesome. Please go check her out. Plus today is her Baby Boy Jedi's First Birthday!!! He rocks! Go there, now! And go to her FB to send bday wishes!

Like she says, shes somewhat sane. If we all weren't just a little crazy, how would us mom's do it?

I love her blog! It's as simple as that. And if you go check it out, you'll love it too!

Another blogger I just simply love. If you don't know her, get to know her! 

She is on Facebook. I have been following her for some time now. If you get to know her, you'll see why I like her.

She is also on Facebook. Too awesome for words! Go there! You'll thank me!

CONGRATS EVERYONE!! I HOPE EVERYONE ACCEPTS THEIR REWARD AND PARTICIPATES. IF NOT, IT'S OK. I LOVE ALL OF YOUR BLOGS!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations on receiving your award Kat! It's extra special when it comes from your peers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat! Following from the blog hop! Nice to meet you.

    Anne @ Domesblissity xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the nomination!! I can't get on the actual computer for a few weeks (vacation) so I'm stuck with phone Internet only. I'll write about it when I get home! Thanks again!

    Crazy Ass Housewife

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your having a awesome vacation!

      -Kat

      Delete