Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color

Note: I received this product complementary in my summer beauty vox box from Influenster for the purpose of testing.

The Sally Hansen Nail polish is awesome! I love me a good nail polish. and this is great. It is the first magnetic polish I've tried. I like it! I'd buy in other colors for sure!

NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer’s hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds. This unique formula has been specially developed with metallic particles – just hold the built-in magnet over wet polish to reveal a unique design on the nail. Seal with a topcoat for extra shine! Learn more at www.sallyhansen.com


Easy steps
STEP 1
Shake and Apply 2 coats
STEP 2
Hold Magnet for 10 seconds over wet nail polish
Instant Attraction!
Let dry and seal with a top coat for extra shine



Where to Buy

Available at chain drug stores, food stores and mass merchandisers nationally.
Suggested Retail Price: $9.99

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, I saw this in a drugstore and wanted to try it but I didn't hear anything about it! Happy you found me, love finding other mom blogs, I'm your newest reader! :)

    ReplyDelete