Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening Review





Dr Song Home Professional Teeth Whitening 44% Carbamide Peroxide

 This is an AMAZING teeth whitening kit! I saw subtle results after my first treatment. My teeth are also sensitive and I had no problems using this kit! 

I have had much better results with Dr. Song versus the whitening kit I've gotten from my dentist. That should tell you a lot right there. I am a former smoker and I have been working towards some brighter whites, this product is helping me get there!

Easy to use and very effective!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
  • Good for over 50 applications, professional teeth whitening take home kit.
  • 44% Carbamide Peroxide, Gel Applicator, White LED light, & thermoform trays
  • Meets USP standards & FDA compliant

 


No comments:

Post a Comment