Friday, November 28, 2014

Organic Matcha - Ceremonial Grade - Green Tea Powder Review






by Kiss Me Organics

I was fortunate to be able to try this tea. I LOVE tea. I have so many kinds in "tea shelf". This green tea powder is awesome. I love the depth of flavor and the the frothiness. So delicious! I didn't find it to be bitter at all. And, I have found many to be bitter. But, not this one! You can find it here.





Please check out the additional information I've included below:
  • HIGHEST QUALITY MATCHA: Shade grown, Ceremonial Matcha powder is distinctive due to the vibrant green color, slightly sweet flavor and smooth finish.
  • OVER 100 YEARS OF ORGANIC FARMING EXPERIENCE & RECOGNIZED BY THE UN: Our certified organic family-owned Japanese tea farm has been operating since 1915, run by the same family for over 3 generations. Grown in the Shizuoka region of Japan, recognized by the United Nations as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System
  • ENERGY POWERHOUSE, NATURAL MOOD ENHANCER & MENTAL FOCUS: Boost your vitality with the unique ability to reduce stress levels, focus the mind, and provides all-day energy.
  • UP TO _137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: Matcha is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. This means you consume the entire leaf providing your body and mind with a maximum concentration of Polyphenols and EGCG.
  • LIFETIME GUARANTEE | FREE RECIPE GUIDE E-BOOK: We offer 110% MoneyBack guarantee if for some reason you are not satisfied with our Matcha. All customers will also receive our BONUS recipe guide which will be emailed upon purchase.
 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment