Saturday, November 8, 2014

Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint Sunscreen SPF 15

First of all, I love Elizabeth Arden products! I even used to work for them. I was that girl who in the department store who match you up with whatever it is you needed. But, I didn't just push product. I LOVED this brand. I still do!

One of my favorite products is the Eight Hour Skin Protectant. I use for everything! Tame your eyebrows, lip moisturizer, lip shine, smooth skin and more! I'll save that for another post. 

I want to tell you about Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant Stick Sheer Tint Sunscreen SPF 15. I love, love, love this!
Sure to soon to be a classic in its own right. This convenient protectant lip stick:
  • Treats your lips to Eight Hour® Care.
  • Helps moisturize, soften and smooth lips.
  • Relieves chapping and cracking.
  • Helps guard against the damaging effects of UV exposure with SPF 15.
  • Is available in a range of beautiful sheer shades.
Let me tell you, this goes on so smooth. And, it has just the right amount of tint. My most recent purchase was the "Blush" tint. It also, comes in Berry, Honey and Plum. I will own all them very, very soon! It feels so luxurious. Not at all greasy or heavy. You will love it!

You can find it here on the Elizabeth Arden website.



* Picture and specific info obtain from the Elizabeth Arden website. I purchased this product and this is my own opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment