Saturday, November 29, 2014

Yümi Signature Antioxidant Skin Care Serum






I love this Vitamin C serum!  It gives me a brighter, more vibrant look. A lot of Vitamin C serums if you're not careful will irritate your skin. I did not have any issues with this one. My skin feels much smoother and looks renewed. It is also easily absorbed.
To see for yourself, click the hyperlink below the picture above.

Please see the additional information I have provided:
  • BRIGHTER, MORE YOUTHFUL LOOKING SKIN - Yes! Your skin really can have that wholesome, healthy glow with Yumi Beautiful's Vitamin C Serum.
  • ATTRACT ATTENTION - This Vitamin C facial serum can help make your skin appear firmer, more touchable and radiant.
  • 25% ACTIVE C BLEND - Vitamin C serum with soothing Aloe vera and hyaluronic acid to hydrate and improve elasticity.
  • TRUE, LUXURY SKIN CARE - 14 antioxidant-packed, organic botanicals. One amazing anti-aging product.
  • YOUR SATISFACTION IS OUR PASSION - 100% Risk FREE. Backed by the Yümi Love It, Money Back Guarantee!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment