Friday, November 28, 2014

Foxbrim Total Hair Repair Treatment Oil Review







I have used this hair treatment by Foxbrim twice now. It contans not only Argan Oil, but also Grapeseed Oil, Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter. My hair feels fabulous! A softness in my hair I haven't felt in a long time. And so much shine! Not oily. Other treatments cause my hair to look and feel oily soon after use. At under $20, this will last you quite awhile. Check it out here.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
  • HEALTHY LUMINOUS HAIR - Light natural oils nurture hair health from the root the tip. Strengthen while hydrating. Don't be plagued by split ends. Create healthy volume. Enjoy lively locks that look as healthy as they truly are.
  • SILKY SOFT WITH NATURAL SHINE - Enjoy weightless hair with that beautiful shine. Make combing and drying a breeze. Finally, frizz-free manageable hair!
  • STOP LETTING THE WEATHER GET YOU DOWN - Don't let the seasons dictate your hair health. Take control. Formulated for all hair types. Total Hair Repair Oil promises the most effective treatment for the results you want.
  • PREMIUM PLANT-BASED FORMULA - Sunflower oil helps to nourish the hair and prevent breakage. Organic Argan Oil creates a tight seal for the hair cuticle. Panthenol fills in cracks and fractures. Shea butter builds volume and movement.
  • RESULTS BACKED BY AMAZING GUARANTEE - Foxbrim proudly provides you a 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Love your results or let us know. We will offer you a full refund. No questions asked.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment