Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Crazy Dog Tshirts review

I was chosen to review a tshirt for crazydogtshirts.com. (Thank you crazydogthsirts.com!) I did not receive any compensation for this review.

The tshirt I was the "Choose your weapon tshirt" which you can find in the girls tshirt section. Classic rock paper scissors, you know?! This is an awesome shirt! I love it! It's soft and fitted. And if you're like me, you'll love that it's fitted. And very, very comfortable. But, if you do like a looser fit they also have mens shirts sizes as well. Or you can order a size up. They are true to size.

They also carry other items, too! They carry hoodies / sweatshirts, gifts, costumes, etc.
Crazy Dog Tshirts has the funniest shirts ever! They will have something to suit your taste, whether it be funny, vintage, naughty or whatever. You have to see it for yourself!!!


2 comments:

  1. This t-shirt made me laugh. My husband and I have settled many disagreements using paper, rock and scissors. Crazy but it's work. Gonna head over to their site now.
    Thanks for follow from the blog hop, I got you back

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute t-shirt, I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete