Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Nacho Mama Tees Review

Disclaimer: I did not receive any compensation for this review. The product mentioned was supplied by retailer.

I was also lucky enough to be chosen to review a t-shirt for Nacho Mama Tees. (Thanks Nacho Mama Tees!) They are also a fine retailer of funny and hilarious tees. And other t-shirt subjects.

The t-shirt I chose was the "Amish Gone Wild" t-shirt which can be found in the girl t-shirts section. This is so funny to me! My husband loves it! It has great fit and it is very soft. Excellent quality as well.

If I were you, I would definitely go check what going on at Nacho Mama Tees. They have the most awesome and funny t-shirts. If funny doesn't float your boat, they also have Graphic Tees, Vintage Tees, etc.

8 comments:

  1. These tops are usually a good laugh and a nice gift option.
    Thank you for following my blog and I am following back.
    Looking forward to your next post.
    Jillian
    http://puzzlemecomplete.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI, I'm following from the Blogoholic Social Network. It looks like you made it to 100 followers and then some. Congrads.

    I hope you'll take some time to check my two blogs out. They can found at http://www.povblog.net and http://www.frazzledfran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha I second the comment above! Congrats :) I'm not following you as well. Check out my blog and giveaway!
    www.abuilool.blogspot.com

    ~Leila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. I am following you back. Thanks for following me. I checked out nacho mama site. They have some funny shirts. I also have 2 boys but they're not young anymore so no more problems with them riding in the shopping cart and not seeing over them. But you will still have the problem of them trying to control the cart, pulling the cart away from you so your arms get yanked, and when you finally decide to let them have control of the cart find out they abandoned it down the aisle with your purse still in it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These T-Shirts are sooo funny, New Follower, following back

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for introducing me to this web site, love these.

    Hilary
    www.ugobabyfitness.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE that shirt, that is too funny! Found you via 'Flock Together' blog spot, and I am now following you. If you have a moment stop by and visit me at www.thebargaingame.blogspot.com/
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete